Sign up for News & Offers now and you'll be first to hear about new performance dates, special offers and competitions.
We respect your privacy.
This site is operated by Minor Entertainment Ltd (us). By using the site, you agree to be held by these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully.
1. We reserve the right to make alterations to the advertised performance arrangements if reasonably necessary, cancel or abandon any performance without notice and without liability for compensation or damage other than up to a maximum of the ticket price (if we do cancel a performance in advance we will make reasonable attempts to contact you using the details you have provided) refuse admission to, or remove you from, the venue in reasonable circumstance – such as the refusal of security checks or if the venue staff consider that your behaviour may adversely affect other people’s enjoyment of the performance – and without a refund
2. Each adult and each child requires a ticket to be allowed in the venue. A discount baby ticket is valid for children aged 0 – 5 months (on the date of the performance) only when there is a child aged 6 months – 15 years in the group.
3. A Meet a Character ticket is valid for a maximum of 5 people, and there can be no more than 3 children (under 16) in the group.
4. Tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is cancelled or rescheduled so please check your tickets carefully when they arrive and contact us straight away if you have any queries.
5. Tickets may only be exchanged subject to the exchange policy that may be in force at the time.
6. Tickets are not transferable and their resale for profit or commercial gain (except by us) or use in promotions or packages without our express permission is not allowed and shall make the tickets void.
7. You must produce a valid ticket to attend the event and removing parts of, defacing or otherwise altering your ticket shall make it void.
8. If you are collecting your tickets at the venue, you must bring the card that was used to book the tickets as identification otherwise we may withhold tickets at the box office.
9. We are not liable for lost, destroyed or stolen tickets and cannot always replace them.
10. Please check travel details on our website before travelling as these may be subject to late changes.
11. Dogs are not allowed at the venue, except for registered assistance dogs.
12. Smoking, and the use of e-cigarettes and vaporisers is not allowed at the venue.
13. If you experience any problems with your seating or your enjoying of the event, please inform venue staff immediately.
14. By attending the event you consent to being filmed as part of the audience for security and for broadcast without payment.
15. You are responsible for looking after all personal belongings that you bring to the venue.
16. We are not liable for any loss however it is caused from your use of this site or attendance at a performance except direct loss up to the maximum total of the price of the tickets that are purchased (other than in the event of death or personal injury in which case there is no limit).
17. All ticket purchases you make are deemed to be made in England, and English law shall govern your relationship with us.
18. The validity or enforceability of any one term shall not affect the validity of enforceability of the other terms.
19. These terms are the entire agreement between us.
20. Coupon codes may be used to receive a specific promotional discount.
21. In addition to these general conditions, additional conditions may apply to specific coupon codes, the details of which will be set out in the authorised description of the specific promotion.
22. Some coupon codes are unique, and may only be used in the booking system once after which they will become void.
23. Some coupon codes have expiration dates, the details of which will be set out in the authorised description of the specific promotion.
24. Some coupon codes can only be redeemed through certain booking channels (i.e. online, by phone, or through other promotional channels), the details of which will be set out in the authorised description of the specific promotion.
25. Some coupon codes are only valid for specific seat types or specific performances, the details of which will be set out in the authorised description of the specific promotion.
26. We do not guarantee availability of seats for any coupon code, all coupon codes are issued subject to availability.
27. Coupon codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
28. Coupon codes cannot be applied retrospectively to bookings that have already been made.
29. Each household may only use one coupon code per performance.
30. Competition details form part of these standard terms and conditions and in the event of a discrepancy competition details shall prevail.
31. You must be resident in the UK and aged over 18 to enter a competition. We may require proof of identity and providing false information may result in disqualification.
32. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee of Minor Entertainment or have or work for a company that has a commercial relationship with Minor Entertainment.
33. Entries must be made directly by the individual entering the competition and you may only enter any competition once. Multiple entries may result in all entries being declared void.
34. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of other automated devices will be void.
35. Winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the competition details.
36. Winners will be notified in writing (including through email or social networking sites where appropriate). Failure of a winner to respond to a notification in a reasonable time may result in the prize being forfeited.
37. Ticket prizes are subject to availability, and some prizes are only available at specific performances.
38. Ticket prizes do not include any travel, accommodation or subsistence. All and any expenses incurred must be paid for by the winner.
39. Ticket prizes are not transferable, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
40. We may substitute non-ticket prizes for alternative prizes of equal value.
41. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
42. By entering our competitions, you consent to receiving marketing communications from us by email, telephone, post and SMS. You can unsubscribe at any time.
43. The decision of Minor Entertainment in all matters relating to competitions will be binding and final.
44. The booking refund protection is operated by Booking Protect Ltd. You can find the terms and conditions here.
45. No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and us until we dispatch the product(s) ordered.
46. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price, if the item(s) has been charged and not dispatched we will cancel and refund your order.
47. Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product’s correct price will be stated when you pay for the product.
48. In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product.
49. Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds.
50. By purchasing you confirm you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale and the information provided in your order is accurate and complete.
51. We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.
52. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in United Kingdom. UK law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the site.
53. We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation or, if no date is set out in our order confirmation, within 7 days of the date of our order confirmation.
54. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. We are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
55. For Christmas Deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 14th December. We will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as the post may be delayed in your area.
56. The goods will be at your risk from the time of dispatch.
57. Ownership of the goods will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the goods, including delivery charges.
58. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you may cancel a distance contract to purchase a product or products from us at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products (subject to the limitations set out below).
59. In order to cancel a contract in this way, you must give to us written notice of cancellation by email to email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to us unopened together with the original invoice.
60. Once we receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to us from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by us in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You may be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods.
61. We reserve the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at our sole discretion. But also reserve the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
62. You will not have any such right insofar as the contract relates to: (i) the supply of any products which constitute audio or video recordings or computer software which have been unsealed by you; (ii) the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines; (iii) the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised; or (iv) the supply of goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
63. If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
64. For orders made from the UK or the European Union, the standard rate of VAT is added where applicable
65. If you are a consumer, any statutory rights which you have, which cannot be excluded or limited, will not be affected by the terms and conditions.
66. Minor Entertainment Ltd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
67. Although we take ever care to ensure accuracy, we make no warranties as to the accuracy of the information we place on our web pages. The extent of our liability for any breach of these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the goods ordered by you in the relevant transaction, however nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
68. We accept no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to any item delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
69. If you are a business customer, you hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against all and any liabilities, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including legal expenses and amounts paid in settlement of any demand, action or claim) arising, directly or indirectly, out of a breach by you of any of your obligations under these terms of sale.
70. These terms of sale do not constitute or contain any assignment or licence of any intellectual property rights, do not govern the licensing of works (including software and literary works) comprised or stored in products, and do not govern the provision of any services by us or any third party in relation to the products.
71. Marketing and co-promotional partners (partners) may be issued with a personalised coupon code for distribution to their customers, staff, social media followers or subscribers.
72. Partners may only promote their coupon code through their own website, blog and/or social media channels.
73. Partners can only use approved graphics (including banners and buttons) to promote their coupon codes.
74. Partners must not post their coupon code on any In the Night Garden Live social media pages, or any third party website, forum or social media page.
75. Partners must not promote their coupon code using search engine pay per click advertising or bidding (PPC). Partners found brand bidding on the term ‘In The Night Garden’, variations of the term or misspellings of this term will have their coupon codes cancelled and partnership agreement ended.
* Minor Entertainment Ltd registered in England and Wales number 7114030. Registered office: 42 Tabard Street, London, SE1 4JU.
© 2017 DHX Worldwide Limited. In the Night Garden and all related characters, titles and logos are trademarks of DHX Worldwide Limited. All Rights Reserved.