This site is operated by Family Tickets Ltd ("us", "we"). By using the site, you agree to be held by these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully.
1. Definitions and interpretation
“Event” means an entertainment event including, without limitation, a concert, exhibition, sports, theatrical and/or music event to be held at a Venue in respect of which we have the right to sell You Tickets.
“Tickets” means tickets or other types of evidence (including electronic tickets) for an Event sold by Us to You on behalf of the organisation responsible for the Event for the right to occupy space at or to attend an Event.
“Venue” means any facilities or locations of any nature where the Event is being held.
“We” means Family Tickets Ltd. “Us” and “Our” shall be read accordingly.
“You” means you or anybody who in Our reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission. “Your” shall be read accordingly.
“Promoter” means the person firm or company staging the Event if different from Us and the Venue.
“Group” means group organisers, charities, travel and coach companies or other organisations that We have agreed to sell to knowing that the Tickets are intended for resale.
These Terms and Conditions incorporate and should be read in accordance with the Venue and/or Promoter terms, conditions and regulations, copies of which are available upon request from the Venue. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms in relation to Venue or Promoter requirements, those of the Promoter shall prevail. If no Promoter, those of the Venue shall prevail.
Family Tickets Ltd is a member of The Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers. These Terms and Conditions are an extension of STAR’s Code of Practice which is available from STAR (0844 879 4272, www.star.org.uk)
All Tickets are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to purchase, as purchase of Tickets constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. A valid Ticket must be produced to get into an Event. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the Ticket may invalidate Your Ticket.
It is Your responsibility to check Your Tickets as if you have made a mistake it cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Tickets on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
We will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. It is not always possible to issue duplicate tickets. For example for non-seated events where there is a possibility of both the original and duplicate tickets being used, compromising the licensed capacity of the venue.
Duplicates may therefore be issued at the discretion of the Promoter or the Venue acting reasonably. If duplicates are being issued, a reasonable administration charge may be levied. We and the Promoter reserve the right to provide alternative seats at an Event to those specified on the Ticket if the staging of the Event reasonably requires, provided they are of no less value to that stated on the Ticket.
Where a concession is claimed, proof of identity and concession entitlement (for example of age or student status) may be required. Ownership or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on You to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trade marks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket.
4. Price and payment
The price of the Ticket shall be the price set at the time We accept Your order. All prices set are inclusive of any applicable taxes but exclusive of any booking fee and collection or delivery fee.
No order will be accepted until We have received full payment.
Other requirements regarding the need for clear and transparent pricing information to be supplied at the time of sale, including booking fees, are covered in the STAR Code of Practice.
Family Tickets Ltd aims to dispatch purchased tickets as soon as possible.
Tickets will only be delivered to the billing address of the debit/credit card holder unless We specifically offer You the facility for Tickets to be sent to an alternative address.
If Your Tickets are not being held at the Venue box office, and You have not received Your Tickets from Us 72 hours prior to the Event, please contact Us.
If Tickets dispatched by Royal Mail ordinary post, special delivery or registered post are returned to Us as “addressee unknown” We reserve the right to cancel Your booking and make a refund of the Ticket price only.
We reserve the right to make Tickets available for collection at the Venue box office. You will be notified by telephone, email or in writing of the arrangements for collection (using the details provided at the time of ordering) if this becomes necessary. Where there is not enough time to deliver Tickets, You will be told at the point of purchase the arrangements for collection of Your tickets. Where you are collecting your tickets from Us, in person, there will be no charge made for this service.
If You are collecting Your Tickets from the Venue box office, You must have Your acknowledgement of order and the credit/debit card used to make the order with You.
You will be able to collect Your Tickets one hour prior to the start of the Event unless otherwise indicated within the Venue terms and conditions.
6. Changes to event
The organiser of the Event and/or the Venue reserves the right to make alterations to the published Event programme where reasonably necessary.
Except where We offer an applicable Ticket exchange or resale facility, Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the performance is cancelled or rescheduled (subject to below) or where there is a material change to the programme of Event. Where an Event is cancelled or rescheduled (subject to below) by the Venue or Promoter, where an Event is cancelled or rescheduled due to circumstances beyond Our control, or where there is a material change to the programme of the Event, You will be entitled to claim a refund from Us in accordance with this clause.
A ‘material’ change is a change which, in Our reasonable opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that purchasers of the Ticket, taken generally, could reasonably expect. The use of understudies in a theatre performance shall not be a material change.
Where an outdoor Event is cancelled or curtailed because of adverse weather, We shall not be liable to make any refund or pay any compensation beyond the refunds that may be payable under the Venue’s or Promoter’s rules.
Where such a refund is sought You must bring this to Our attention as soon as possible upon becoming aware of such change, cancellation or where the Event has been rescheduled, prior to the rescheduled Event.
The refund for Tickets equals at least the face value price paid or, if the face value has been reduced by the organiser, the discounted face value price paid in accordance with the STAR Code of Practice. In order to claim Your refund, please apply in writing to Your point of purchase, enclosing Your complete unused Tickets, if received, promptly within 28 days from the date of the Event. Refunds shall only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets and, when possible, be made using the same method as was used to purchase the Tickets except, at Our discretion, where payment was made by cash.
These Terms and Conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice, Consumer Direct (http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/) or the Department for Business Innovation and Skills.
Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at your own risk. Liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of an Event, or for material changes to an Event, will be limited to the refund as set forth in Section 7.
Neither We nor the Venue nor the Promoter will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of Your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of Our negligence or that of the Venue or the Promoter or other breach of statutory duty.
9. Cancelled/rescheduled events
It is Your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled Event. Where an Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, We will use Our reasonable endeavours to notify You using the details You provided Us with at the time of ordering. We do not guarantee that You will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
It is Your responsibility to inform Us of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address You provide Us with at the time of ordering.
For football matches, no guarantees can be given that the Event will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. We, the Venue and the Promoter reserve the right to reschedule any such Event-without notice and without any liability whatsoever. The details given on football tickets are indicative only and it is Your responsibility to check the final arrangements for any matches for which you have tickets including the date and Kick-off time of any such Event.
10. Use of details and data protection
11. Resale/use of tickets and property
You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket if prohibited by law. In addition, re-sales or transfers of Tickets may be prohibited for certain events subject to the specific terms and conditions of those events (for example but not exclusively limited to charity events or events where age restrictions may apply because of content of the entertainment or licensing requirements). Where a Ticket is offered for resale in line with these terms and conditions, you must provide to the buyer full details of the ticket. Full details include, if printed on the ticket, the block or tier, row and seat number.
Buyers must also be made aware of these terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions that are specific to the event. You should check whether any special terms apply before offering a free Ticket for resale. Free tickets are often provided for specific reasons limiting their transferability
12. Void tickets
Tickets Any Ticket obtained in breach of these Terms and Conditions shall be void and all, rights conferred or evidenced by such Ticket shall be void. Any person seeking to use such a void Ticket in order to gain or provide entry to an Event may be considered to be a trespasser and may be liable to be ejected and liable to legal action. Void Tickets are non-refundable.
13. Restrictions on the purchase of tickets
Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number. Any such restriction shall be notified to You at the time You book the Tickets. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number and without the Agent’s agreement, without prior notice unless the purchase of an excess was due to Our error.
14. Conditions of Admission
The management of the Venue reserves the right to refuse Ticket holders admission to the Venue in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety, licensing reasons or where a Ticket is void.
The management of the Venue also reserves the right to request that Ticket holders leave the Venue at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right. By way of example, the Venue may remove a Ticket holder who:
1. has behaved in the Venue in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of the Venue has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors; or
2. uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace; or
3. in the reasonable opinion of the Venue is acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; or
4. fails, when required, to produce proof of identity or age.
You must comply with instructions and directions given by Venue staff and stewards.
No refunds will be given to Ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples above.
15. Restrictions and prohibitions
The use of equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside any Venue is strictly forbidden. Unauthorised recordings, tapes, films or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed. Any recording made of an Event in breach of these conditions shall belong to the Promoter. The Promoter and Venue will not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
By attending an Event, Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience. The Promoter may use such films and recordings (including any copies) without payment.
Ticket holders shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
Mobile telephones and messaging equipment must be switched off during the Event.
Alcohol may only be consumed in public bars and other authorised areas. Smoking is not permitted unless within a designated smoking Area (if any).
The following are not permitted within any Venue:
1. animals (with the exception of guide dogs);
2. laser pens
3. Your own food and drink (unless permitted by the Venue);
4. bottles, cans or glass containers (unless permitted by the Venue);
5. any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives); and
6. illegal substances.
The management of the Venue reserves the right to conduct security searches from time to time and confiscate any item which, in the reasonable opinion of the management of the Venue, may cause danger or disruption to other members of the audience or the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed above.
Every effort shall be made to admit latecomers to Events at a suitable break in the Event, which may be the interval, but late admission cannot be guaranteed.
Ticket holders may only leave and re-enter the Venue during an Event at the discretion of the management of the Venue. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass-outs of any kind.
The obstruction of gangways, access-ways, exits, entrances or staircases, congregating in nondesignated areas or seeking entry to stands or seats for which You do not hold a Ticket is strictly forbidden.
16. Health and Safety
Ticket holders must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and Venue regulations whilst attending the Event.
If Ticket holders have any special requirements or concerns about any special effects which may be featured at the Event, prior notice should be provided when ordering Tickets. Special effects may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects.
17. Dispute Resolution
If any dispute arises out of these Terms and Conditions, We will attempt to settle it. To this end We shall use Our reasonable endeavours to consult or negotiate in good faith, and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement satisfactory to both parties.
Although this does not restrict your rights to pursue court proceedings, if we are unable to settle any dispute by negotiation within 21 days, the parties may attempt to settle it by mediation. To, initiate a mediation a party must give written notice to the other parties to the dispute requesting a mediation. The mediation shall be conducted in accordance with the STAR Code of Practice and Dispute Resolution Procedure current at the date of the referral which sets out, the procedures to be adopted, the process of selection of the mediator and the costs involved, and which terms are deemed incorporated into this agreement.
STAR can be contacted at:
PO Box 43
Telephone: 0844 879 4272
If We delay or fail to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions It shall not mean that We have waived our right to do so.
We shall be entitled to assign any of Our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions provided that Your rights are not adversely affected.
If it is found by a Court that any of these Terms and Conditions for any reason cannot be enforced, this shall not prevent the other provisions from continuing to apply.
21. Third Parties
Any person, other than the Venue or Promoter, not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions. The Act can give rights under some contracts to third parties who are not parties to those contracts but in this case onlyWe, the Venue, the Promoter and You (or your assignees permitted hereby) have rights and obligations under this contract.
22. Force Majeure
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond Our control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. We will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure. This Clause does not affect the terms of Clause 7.
23. Amendments and variations
We intend to rely on the written terms set out here in this document as well as the written terms and conditions of the Venue and the Promoter. You should read the terms and conditions carefully before entering into the contract to ensure that they contain everything that You consider has been agreed. If they do not then you should speak to any member of staff. After the contract has been made, these Terms and Conditions cannot be varied or amended in any respect unless both You and We agree and it is preferable that this is in writing).
24. No Partnership or Agency
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and no action taken by You or Us under these Terms and Conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other relationship between You and Us beyond the relationship created under these Terms and Conditions.
25. Entire agreement
These Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of the Venue and the Promoter and any specially agreed terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection to, its subject matter and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between the parties. Each of the parties agrees that it has not entered into these Terms and Conditions in reliance on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, covenant, warranty, undertaking or indemnity (whether negligently or innocently made) by any person (whether party to these Terms of Conditions or not) other than as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in this clause shall operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
26. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and us until we dispatch the product(s) ordered.
2. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price, if the item(s) has been charged and not dispatched we will cancel and refund your order.
3. Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product’s correct price will be stated when you pay for the product.
4. In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product.
5. Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds.
6. By purchasing you confirm you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale and the information provided in your order is accurate and complete.
7. We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.
8. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in United Kingdom. UK law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the site.
9. We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation or, if no date is set out in our order confirmation, within 7 days of the date of our order confirmation.
10. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. We are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
11. For Christmas Deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 14th December. We will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as the post may be delayed in your area.
12. The goods will be at your risk from the time of dispatch.
13. Ownership of the goods will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the goods, including delivery charges.
14. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you may cancel a distance contract to purchase a product or products from us at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products (subject to the limitations set out below).
15. In order to cancel a contract in this way, you must give to us written notice of cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to us unopened together with the original invoice.
16. Once we receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to us from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by us in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You may be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods.
17. We reserve the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at our sole discretion. But also reserve the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. You will not have any such right insofar as the contract relates to: (i) the supply of any products which constitute audio or video recordings or computer software which have been unsealed by you; (ii) the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines; (iii) the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised; or (iv) the supply of goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
19. If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
20. For orders made from the UK or the European Union, the standard rate of VAT is added where applicable
21. If you are a consumer, any statutory rights which you have, which cannot be excluded or limited, will not be affected by the terms and conditions.
22. Family Tickets Ltd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
23. Although we take ever care to ensure accuracy, we make no warranties as to the accuracy of the information we place on our web pages. The extent of our liability for any breach of these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the goods ordered by you in the relevant transaction, however nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
24. We accept no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to any item delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
25. If you are a business customer, you hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against all and any liabilities, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including legal expenses and amounts paid in settlement of any demand, action or claim) arising, directly or indirectly, out of a breach by you of any of your obligations under these terms of sale.
26. These terms of sale do not constitute or contain any assignment or licence of any intellectual property rights, do not govern the licensing of works (including software and literary works) comprised or stored in products, and do not govern the provision of any services by us or any third party in relation to the products.
27. Presale registration (the “Service) is owned by Family Tickets Ltd* (“we”, “us”). By using this Service, you agree to be held by these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you should not use the Service.
Availability and registration
29. We have taken reasonable care in the preparation of the Service. However, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Service at all times and we reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the Service at any time, without notice or liability. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to monitor, suspend, revoke or otherwise limit access to this Service for any person at any time.
30. We cannot guarantee access, availability or compatibility of the Service with any specific device.
31. The Service is available on our website www.NightGardenLive.con and access to the Internet is required to use it.
32. We expect registration for the Service will be available from 17 September 2019 until 1pm 23 September 2019.
33. The Service is free to use. No payment is required.
34. You must sign up to use the Service with your first name, last name and valid email address.
35. You must be aged over 18 to register for the Service.
36. Discount code is worth £5 off orders over £60 or 5% off orders under £60 and expires at 11:59pm on Thur 3 Oct 2019. Discount tickets are subject to availability.
37. Discount code would come from familytickets.com.
41. This online advent calendar (the “Service”) is owned by Family Tickets Ltd* (“we”, “us”). By using the Service, you agree to be held by these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you should not use the Service.
43. We have taken reasonable care in the preparation of the Service. However, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Service at all times and we reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the Service at any time, without notice or liability. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to monitor, suspend, revoke or otherwise limit access to this Service for any person at any time.
44. We cannot guarantee access, availability or compatibility of the Service with any specific device.
45. The Service is available on our website www.NightGardenLive.com and access to the Internet is required to use it.
46. We expect registration for the Service will be available from 5 Nov 2018 to 24 Dec 2018.
47. We expect animations, videos and activities (“Content”) will be available and free gift draws will run daily from 1 Dec to 24 Dec 2018.
48. We expect that the Service will remain online for users to access Content until 8 January 2019.
49. The Service is free to use and no purchase is necessary.
50. You must sign up to use the Service with your first name, last name, valid email address, mobile number and UK postal address (or country if you are not a UK resident).
51. You must be aged over 18 to register for the Service.
52. You must be a UK resident to be entered into the free gift draws and awarded a free gift. We may require proof of identity and providing false information may result in disqualification.
53. All free gift details will be sent automatically via email and SMS (if you have opted in to receive SMS alerts from us). If you fail to enter a valid email address when you sign up or if you unsubscribe from receiving our communications while still using the Service you may be unable to receive your free gift. We intend that there will be a free gift draw on each day between 1 and 24 Dec 2018.
54. Each day between 1 – 24 Dec the door bearing that day’s date will be marked with a star. You must log in to the Service and open that day’s door between 6:00am-6:00pm GMT to be entered into that day’s free gift draw.
55. Free gift draw entries are limited to one entry per day per household. Your name will be entered automatically each day at the time when you first open the door bearing that day’s date between the hours of 6:00am-6:00pm GMT.
56. Free gifts will be allocated by an algorithm that will take account of your use of the Service, your free gift history, any referrals you have made and your location and the time of day.
57. If you are allocated a free gift, you will see a message after opening that day’s door confirming your free gift. You will also be given the option to Share on Facebook before accessing that day’s Content.
58. If you are allocated a free gift, we will send you an email to the email address you used to register, within 30 minutes of seeing the winning message confirming your free gift.
59. If you are not allocated a free gift, you will get direct access to that day’s Content.
60. 20,040 free gifts will be given away from 1 Dec to 24 Dec 2018:
61. If you are allocated a free gift, you are still eligible to win the other available gift type during the remaining Advent Calendar period. Gifts are limited to a maximum of 1 In the Night Garden Live picture book and 1 VIP ticket to meet Igglepiggle and Upsy Daisy on stage per household.
62. If you register after 1 Dec 2018, you can still access Content from previous days but you will only be entered into free gift draws from the date and time of your registration until 24 Dec 2018.
63. In the Night Garden Live picture books will be automatically dispatched to the UK address you entered during the registration process.
64. In the Night Garden Live picture books are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute them for alternative products of equal value.
65. In the Night Garden Live picture books will only be dispatched to UK addresses and we will not be responsible for the failures of third party delivery companies.
66. If you win a Picture Book gift on the Advent calendar you will see a pop-up message saying “Claim Now”. The best way to claim is to click on “Claim Now” straightaway and check the personal details requested to make sure your gift reaches you. If you need help claiming your gift, please contact our support team on 0330 120 0123. You have 24 hours to claim your gift, after that time it will return to our gift pool and will be reallocated to someone else.
67. VIP Meet A Character ticket can be claimed via our customer service team who are available 9:00am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday, or 9:00am – 5:00pm, weekends and bank holidays. Our customer service team will make every reasonable effort to call you on the mobile number you registered with within 1 working day of you winning your gift to reserve your VIP Meet A Character Ticket. You can contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
68. VIP Meet A Character ticket are subject to availability and may only be available at specific performance and venues, and are limited to 5 people (with a maximum of 3 children).
69. VIP Meet A Character ticket do not include any travel, accommodation or subsistence. All and any expenses incurred must be paid for by the recipient.
70. If you receive a VIP Meet A Character ticket you shall along with any guests be bound by our terms and conditions relating specifically to ticketing.
71. If you receive a VIP Meet A Character ticket we may ask you to share your name and photo for publicity purposes.
72. VIP Meet A Character ticket will be valid until 11:59pm GMT on 31 Jan 2019 after which time unclaimed VIP Meet Tickets will be null and void.
73. No cash alternative will be offered. VIP Meet Tickets are non-transferable.
74. The decision of Family Tickets in all matters relating to the Service will be binding and final.
By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these terms and conditions; and (b) that the decisions of Family Tickets Ltd are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Competition. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions then you should not take part in the Competition.
75. The In the Night Garden Live VIP Ticket Competition (“Competition”) is owned by Family Tickets Ltd (“we”, “us”) and hosted at https://www.nightgardenlive.com/vipticket2020-itngl-quiz. Access to the Internet is required to use it.
76. We have taken reasonable care in the preparation of the Competition. However, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Competition at all times and we reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the Competition at any time, without notice or liability. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to monitor, suspend, revoke or otherwise limit access to the Competition for any person at any time.
77. We cannot guarantee access, availability or compatibility of the Competition with any specific device.
78. The Competition will be open to entrants from 6 Sep 2019 until 12 Sep 2019 at 11:59PM BST.
Prizes and delivery
79. During the Competition period we will be giving away 7 x VIP tickets to In the Night Garden Live 2020. The VIP ticket consists of:
Goody Bag items are subject to availability and we may substitute products for alternative products of equal value. The Goody Bag prize can be collected on the day of your chosen performance from the In the Night Garden Live souvenir counter at the venue. Goody Bags cannot be posted.
80. There will be one prize draw per day, totalling in 7 prize draws throughout the Competition period. One VIP ticket prize will be awarded at each draw.
81. No purchase is necessary, and a purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
82. All prizes are non-transferable to another individual, group or family, and cash alternatives will not be offered.
83. Terms and conditions relating to the VIP ticket prize apply and will be supplied separately when these are issued.
84. By completing all the mandatory questions in the Competition, you will be automatically entered into a daily prize draw.
85. You must complete the data capture page with your valid email address, mobile number and UK postcode.
86. You will be entered into the daily prize draw every day from the date you enter, to the Competition closing date.
87. VIP ticket prizes are limited to one per winner.
88. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered.
89. You must be a resident in the UK and aged over 18 to enter the Competition and be eligible to win a prize in our prize draw. We may require proof of identity and providing false information may result in disqualification.
90. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee of Family Tickets Ltd, Minor Entertainment, or work for a company that has a commercial relationship with Family Tickets Ltd.
Winner determination, notification and announcement
91. We expect the 7 prize draws to take place at the following dates and times:
92. If you win a VIP ticket in the daily prize draw, our Customer Support Team will contact you by 12:00PM BST that day, using the email address and mobile number you give us during the Competition.
93. If you win a VIP ticket, we may ask you to share your name and a family photo for publicity purposes.
We will announce every winner on our social media channels, website and emails as soon as possible after contacting them.
94. If you win a VIP ticket, every reasonable effort will be made to contact you. If we cannot contact you within 72 hours, or you are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to forfeit the prize.
Right to cancel, suspend or modify Competition
97. We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or suspend the Competition at any time, for any reason.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
98. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
Opting out of email contact
99. If you object to receiving email from us you can opt out at any time by clicking an unsubscribe link in any of the emails you have received, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. You can also call us on 0330 120 0123 9am-6pm UK time Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm weekends and bank holidays.
0330 1200 123 - Lines open 9.00am-6pm (weekdays) and 9.00am – 5pm (weekends and bank holidays).
In the Night Garden Live is produced by Minor Entertainment Ltd under licence from DHX Worldwide Limited. Ticketing by Family Tickets Limited.
© 2018 DHX Worldwide Limited. In the Night Garden and all related characters, titles and logos are trademarks of DHX Worldwide Limited. All Rights Reserved.