This site is operated by Minor Entertainment Ltd (us). By using the site, you agree to be held by these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully.
1. We reserve the right to make alterations to the advertised performance arrangements if reasonably necessary, cancel or abandon any performance without notice and without liability for compensation or damage other than up to a maximum of the ticket price (if we do cancel a performance in advance we will make reasonable attempts to contact you using the details you have provided) refuse admission to, or remove you from, the venue in reasonable circumstance – such as the refusal of security checks or if the venue staff consider that your behaviour may adversely affect other people’s enjoyment of the performance – and without a refund
2. Each adult and each child requires a ticket to be allowed in the venue. A discount baby ticket is valid for children aged 0 – 5 months (on the date of the performance) only when there is a child aged 6 months – 15 years in the group.
3. A Meet a Character ticket is valid for a maximum of 5 people, and there can be no more than 3 children (under 16) in the group.
4. Tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is cancelled or rescheduled so please check your tickets carefully when they arrive and contact us straight away if you have any queries.
5. Tickets may only be exchanged subject to the exchange policy that may be in force at the time.
6. Tickets are not transferable and their resale for profit or commercial gain (except by us) or use in promotions or packages without our express permission is not allowed and shall make the tickets void.
7. You must produce a valid ticket to attend the event and removing parts of, defacing or otherwise altering your ticket shall make it void.
8. If you are collecting your tickets at the venue, you must bring the card that was used to book the tickets as identification otherwise we may withhold tickets at the box office.
9. We are not liable for lost, destroyed or stolen tickets and cannot always replace them.
10. Please check travel details on our website before travelling as these may be subject to late changes.
11. Dogs are not allowed at the venue, except for registered assistance dogs.
12. Smoking, and the use of e-cigarettes and vaporisers is not allowed at the venue.
13. If you experience any problems with your seating or your enjoying of the event, please inform venue staff immediately.
14. By attending the event you consent to being filmed as part of the audience for security and for broadcast without payment.
15. You are responsible for looking after all personal belongings that you bring to the venue.
16. We are not liable for any loss however it is caused from your use of this site or attendance at a performance except direct loss up to the maximum total of the price of the tickets that are purchased (other than in the event of death or personal injury in which case there is no limit).
17. All ticket purchases you make are deemed to be made in England, and English law shall govern your relationship with us.
18. The validity or enforceability of any one term shall not affect the validity of enforceability of the other terms.
19. These terms are the entire agreement between us.
20. Coupon codes may be used to receive a specific promotional discount.
21. In addition to these general conditions, additional conditions may apply to specific coupon codes, the details of which will be set out in the authorised description of the specific promotion.
22. Some coupon codes are unique, and may only be used in the booking system once after which they will become void.
23. Some coupon codes have expiration dates, the details of which will be set out in the authorised description of the specific promotion.
24. Some coupon codes can only be redeemed through certain booking channels (i.e. online, by phone, or through other promotional channels), the details of which will be set out in the authorised description of the specific promotion.
25. Some coupon codes are only valid for specific seat types or specific performances, the details of which will be set out in the authorised description of the specific promotion.
26. We do not guarantee availability of seats for any coupon code, all coupon codes are issued subject to availability.
27. Coupon codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
28. Coupon codes cannot be applied retrospectively to bookings that have already been made.
29. Each household may only use one coupon code per performance.
30. Competition details form part of these standard terms and conditions and in the event of a discrepancy competition details shall prevail.
31. You must be resident in the UK and aged over 18 to enter a competition. We may require proof of identity and providing false information may result in disqualification.
32. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee of Minor Entertainment or have or work for a company that has a commercial relationship with Minor Entertainment.
33. Entries must be made directly by the individual entering the competition and you may only enter any competition once. Multiple entries may result in all entries being declared void.
34. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of other automated devices will be void.
35. Winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the competition details.
36. Winners will be notified in writing (including through email or social networking sites where appropriate). Failure of a winner to respond to a notification in a reasonable time may result in the prize being forfeited.
37. Ticket prizes are subject to availability, and some prizes are only available at specific performances.
38. Ticket prizes do not include any travel, accommodation or subsistence. All and any expenses incurred must be paid for by the winner.
39. Ticket prizes are not transferable, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
40. We may substitute non-ticket prizes for alternative prizes of equal value.
41. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
42. By entering our competitions, you consent to receiving marketing communications from us by email, telephone, post and SMS. You can unsubscribe at any time.
43. The decision of Minor Entertainment in all matters relating to competitions will be binding and final.
44. No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and us until we dispatch the product(s) ordered.
45. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price, if the item(s) has been charged and not dispatched we will cancel and refund your order.
46. Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product’s correct price will be stated when you pay for the product.
47. In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product.
48. Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds.
49. By purchasing you confirm you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale and the information provided in your order is accurate and complete.
50. We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.
51. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in United Kingdom. UK law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the site.
52. We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation or, if no date is set out in our order confirmation, within 7 days of the date of our order confirmation.
53. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. We are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
54. For Christmas Deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 14th December. We will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as the post may be delayed in your area.
55. The goods will be at your risk from the time of dispatch.
56. Ownership of the goods will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the goods, including delivery charges.
57. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you may cancel a distance contract to purchase a product or products from us at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products (subject to the limitations set out below).
58. In order to cancel a contract in this way, you must give to us written notice of cancellation by email to email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to us unopened together with the original invoice.
59. Once we receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to us from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by us in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You may be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods.
60. We reserve the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at our sole discretion. But also reserve the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
61. You will not have any such right insofar as the contract relates to: (i) the supply of any products which constitute audio or video recordings or computer software which have been unsealed by you; (ii) the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines; (iii) the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised; or (iv) the supply of goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
62. If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
63. For orders made from the UK or the European Union, the standard rate of VAT is added where applicable
64. If you are a consumer, any statutory rights which you have, which cannot be excluded or limited, will not be affected by the terms and conditions.
65. Minor Entertainment Ltd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
66. Although we take ever care to ensure accuracy, we make no warranties as to the accuracy of the information we place on our web pages. The extent of our liability for any breach of these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the goods ordered by you in the relevant transaction, however nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
67. We accept no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to any item delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
68. If you are a business customer, you hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against all and any liabilities, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including legal expenses and amounts paid in settlement of any demand, action or claim) arising, directly or indirectly, out of a breach by you of any of your obligations under these terms of sale.
69. These terms of sale do not constitute or contain any assignment or licence of any intellectual property rights, do not govern the licensing of works (including software and literary works) comprised or stored in products, and do not govern the provision of any services by us or any third party in relation to the products.
70. Marketing and co-promotional partners (partners) may be issued with a personalised coupon code for distribution to their customers, staff, social media followers or subscribers.
71. Partners may only promote their coupon code through their own website, blog and/or social media channels.
72. Partners can only use approved graphics (including banners and buttons) to promote their coupon codes.
73. Partners must not post their coupon code on any In the Night Garden Live social media pages, or any third party website, forum or social media page.
74. Partners must not promote their coupon code using search engine pay per click advertising or bidding (PPC). Partners found brand bidding on the term ‘In The Night Garden’, variations of the term or misspellings of this term will have their coupon codes cancelled and partnership agreement ended.
75. Presale Vouchers cost £1 and are non-refundable.
76. Presale Voucher codes will be sent by email on Thu 18 Jan 2018 to the email address that you entered when booking.
77. Presale Voucher codes are valid from the start date noted on your voucher, until 11:59pm on 28 February 2018.
78. Presale Voucher codes can be redeemed online at www.NightGardenLive.com, but we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to this website at all times and we reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the website at any time, without notice or liability.
79. Presale Voucher codes are unique, and may only be used in the booking system once after which they will become void.
80. Presale Voucher codes apply a discount of £7 to your basket.
81. We do not guarantee availability of seats for any Presale Voucher code, all Presale Voucher codes are issued subject to availability.
82. Presale Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
83. Only one Presale Voucher can be used per household, and each household may only use one discount per performance.
84. Presale Voucher codes cannot be applied retrospectively to bookings that have already been made.
85. This online advent calendar (the “Service”) is owned by Minor Entertainment Ltd* (“we”, “us”). By using the Service, you agree to be held by these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you should not use the Service.
87. By registering for the Service you consent to receive marketing communications from us. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Availability, registration and content
88. We have taken reasonable care in the preparation of the Service. However, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Service at all times and we reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the Service at any time, without notice or liability. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to monitor, suspend, revoke or otherwise limit access to this Service for any person at any time.
89. We cannot guarantee access, availability or compatibility of the Service with any specific device.
90. The Service is available on our website www.NightGardenLive.com and access to the Internet is required to use it.
91. We expect registration for the Service will be available from 17 Nov 2017 to 24 Dec 2017.
92. We expect animations, videos and activities (“Content”) will be available and free gift draws will run daily from 1 Dec to 24 Dec 2017.
93. We expect that the Service will remain online for users to access Content until 8 January 2018.
94. The Service is free to use.
95. You must sign up to use the Service with your first name, last name, valid email address, mobile number and postcode (or country if you are not a UK resident).
96. You must be aged over 18 to register for the Service.
97. You must be a UK resident to be entered into the free gift draws and claim a free gift. We may require proof of identity and providing false information may result in disqualification.
98. All free gift details will be sent automatically via email and SMS (if you have opted in to receive SMS alerts from us). If you fail to enter valid email address when you sign up or if you unsubscribe from receiving our communications while still using the Service you may be unable to claim your free gift.
99. We intend that there will be a free gift draw on each day between 1 and 24 Dec 2017.
100. Each day between 1 – 24 Dec the door bearing that day’s date will be marked with a star. You must log in to the Service and open that day’s door between 6:00am-6:00pm GMT to be entered into that day’s free gift draw.
101. Free gift draw entries are limited to one entry per day per household. Your name will be entered automatically each day at the time when you first open the door bearing that day’s date between the hours of 6:00am-6:00pm GMT
102. Free gifts will be allocated by an algorithm that will take account of your use of the Service, your free gift history, your location and the time of day.
103. If you are allocated a free gift, you will see a message after opening that day’s door confirming your free gift. You will also be given the option to Share on Facebook before accessing that day’s Content.
104. If you are allocated a free gift, we will send you an email to the email address you used to register, containing a unique coupon code and instructions for how to claim your free gift at www.NightGardenLive.com/shop. This email will be sent within 30 minutes of seeing the winning message confirming your free gift. We will also send your unique coupon code by SMS to the mobile number you registered with, if you opted in to receive SMS alerts from us.
105. If you are not allocated a free gift, you will get direct access to that day’s Content.
106. £214,512 worth of free gifts will be given away from 1 Dec to 24 Dec 2017:
107. If you are allocated a free gift, you are still eligible to win the other available gift type during the remaining Advent Calendar period. Gifts are limited to a maximum of 1 In the Night Garden Live Decorative Fridge Magnet Set and 1 VIP Family Experience gift per household.
108. If you register after 1 Dec 2017, you can still access Content from previous days but you will only be entered into free gift draws from the date and time of your registration until 24 Dec 2017.
109. In the Night Garden Live Decorative Fridge Magnet Sets must be claimed through our online shop (http://www.nightgardenlive.com/shop) by adding the item to a basket and applying the unique coupon code received in the email on the “Your Basket” page. This will discount the item and the postage to £0.00 value.
110. In the Night Garden Live Decorative Fridge Magnet Sets are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute them for alternative products of equal value.
111. In the Night Garden Live Decorative Fridge Magnet Sets will only be dispatched to UK addresses and we will not be responsible for the failures of third party delivery companies.
112. Unique codes for In the Night Garden Live Decorative Fridge Magnet Sets will be valid until for 48 hours only after which unclaimed gifts will be null and void.
113. VIP Family Experiences (“Ticket Gifts”) can be claimed via our customer service team who are available between 9:30am and 6:00pm, Monday to Friday. Our customer service team will make every reasonable effort to call you on the mobile number you registered with within 1 working day of you winning your gift to reserve your VIP Family Experience. You can contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
114. Ticket Gifts are subject to availability, and may only be available at specific performances.
115. Ticket Gifts do not include any travel, accommodation or subsistence. All and any expenses incurred must be paid for by the recipient.
116. If you receive a Ticket Gift you shall along with any guests be bound by our terms and conditions relating specifically to ticketing.
117. If you receive a Ticket Gift we may ask you to share your name and photo for publicity purposes.
118. Unique codes for Ticket Gifts will be valid until 11:59pm GMT on 28 Feb 2018 after which unclaimed Ticket Gifts will be null and void.
119. No cash alternative will be offered. Free gifts are non-transferable.
120. The decision of Minor Entertainment in all matters relating to the Service will be binding and final.
* Minor Entertainment Ltd registered in England and Wales number 7114030. Registered office: 42 Tabard Street, London, SE1 4JU.
© 2018 DHX Worldwide Limited. In the Night Garden and all related characters, titles and logos are trademarks of DHX Worldwide Limited. All Rights Reserved.