Terms & Conditions
In the Night Garden Live Terms and Conditions
This site is operated by Minor Entertainment Ltd (us). By using the site, you agree to be held by these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully.
Terms and conditions applying specifically to ticketing
- We reserve the right to make alterations to the advertised performance arrangements if reasonably necessary, cancel or abandon any performance without notice and without liability for compensation or damage other than up to a maximum of the ticket price (if we do cancel a performance in advance we will make reasonable attempts to contact you using the details you have provided) refuse admission to, or remove you from, the venue in reasonable circumstance – such as the refusal of security checks or if the venue staff consider that your behaviour may adversely affect other people’s enjoyment of the performance – and without a refund
- Each adult and each child requires a ticket to be allowed in the venue. A discount baby ticket is valid for children aged 0 – 5 months (on the date of the performance) only when there is a child aged 6 months – 15 years in the group.
- A Meet a Character ticket is valid for a maximum of 5 people, and there can be no more than 3 children (under 16) in the group.
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is cancelled or rescheduled so please check your tickets carefully when they arrive and contact us straight away if you have any queries.
- Tickets may only be exchanged subject to the exchange policy that may be in force at the time.
- Tickets are not transferable and their resale for profit or commercial gain (except by us) or use in promotions or packages without our express permission is not allowed and shall make the tickets void.
- You must produce a valid ticket to attend the event and removing parts of, defacing or otherwise altering your ticket shall make it void.
- If you are collecting your tickets at the venue, you must bring the card that was used to book the tickets as identification otherwise we may withhold tickets at the box office.
- We are not liable for lost, destroyed or stolen tickets and cannot always replace them.
- Please check travel details on our website before travelling as these may be subject to late changes.
- Dogs are not allowed at the venue, except for registered assistance dogs.
- Smoking is not allowed at the venue.
- If you experience any problems with your seating or your enjoying of the event, please inform venue staff immediately.
- By attending the event you consent to being filmed as part of the audience for security and for broadcast without payment.
- You are responsible for looking after all personal belongings that you bring to the venue.
- We are not liable for any loss however it is caused from your use of this site or attendance at a performance except direct loss up to the maximum total of the price of the tickets that are purchased (other than in the event of death or personal injury in which case there is no limit).
- All ticket purchases you make are deemed to be made in England, and English law shall govern your relationship with us.
- The validity or enforceability of any one term shall not affect the validity of enforceability of the other terms.
Terms and conditions applying specifically to coupon codes
- Coupon codes may be used to receive a specific promotional discount.
- In addition to these general conditions, additional conditions may apply to specific coupon codes, the details of which will be set out in the authorised description of the specific promotion.
- Some coupon codes are unique, and may only be used in the booking system once after which they will become void.
- Some coupon codes have expiration dates, the details of which will be set out in the authorised description of the specific promotion.
- Some coupon codes can only be redeemed through certain booking channels (i.e. online, by phone, or through other promotional channels), the details of which will be set out in the authorised description of the specific promotion.
- Some coupon codes are only valid for specific seat types or specific performances, the details of which will be set out in the authorised description of the specific promotion.
- We do not guarantee availability of seats for any coupon code, all coupon codes are issued subject to availability.
- Coupon codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Coupon codes cannot be applied retrospectively to bookings that have already been made.
Terms and conditions applying specifically to competitions
- Competition details form part of these standard terms and conditions and in the event of a discrepancy competition details shall prevail.
- You must be resident in the UK and aged over 18 to enter a competition. We may require proof of identity and providing false information may result in disqualification.
- You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee of Minor Entertainment or have or work for a company that has a commercial relationship with Minor Entertainment.
- Entries must be made directly by the individual entering the competition and you may only enter any competition once. Multiple entries may result in all entries being declared void.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of other automated devices will be void.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the competition details.
- Winners will be notified in writing (including through email or social networking sites where appropriate). Failure of a winner to respond to a notification in a reasonable time may result in the prize being forfeited.
- Ticket prizes are subject to availability, and some prizes are only available at specific performances.
- Ticket prizes do not include any travel, accommodation or subsistence. All and any expenses incurred must be paid for by the winner.
- Ticket prizes are not transferable, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- We may substitute non-ticket prizes for alternative prizes of equal value.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- By entering our competitions, you consent to receiving marketing communications from us by email, telephone, post and SMS. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The decision of Minor Entertainment in all matters relating to competitions will be binding and final.
- These terms are the entire agreement between us.